The Australian Government operates an Overseas Student Program to welcome applicants from genuine students to come to Australia who are not Australian citizens or Australian permanent Resident, to undertake full-time study in registered Australian Education Provider.
A person who wants to study under the program must obtain a student visa before he can commence a course of study in Australia.
A registered course is an education or training course offered by an Australian education provider who is registered with the Australian Government to offer courses to overseas students.
We will help you to find out solutions for most confusing situations for students like:
- Who can apply?
- What is meant by a registered course?
- Can family members accompany me?
- Can I work in Australia?
- Can my family visit me in Australia?
- Can I change education providers?
- Can I change my course?
- Can I extend my stay in Australia?
- If so, how? Can I leave Australia and re-enter?
- Can I remain permanently in Australia?
- How long will it take to process my application?
- What if my application is not successful?
- 75% of applications: 18 days.
- 90% of applications: 29 days.
For General Skilled migration to Australia, applicants or their spouses must be able to satisfy basic requirements. General Skilled Migration includes following three different categories:
- Independent Categories
- Skill Matching Categories
- Family Sponsored Categories
- Age – You must be under 45 when you apply
- English language – You must have sufficient ability in the English language for working in Australia. Sometimes higher level of English is required for certain occupations.
- Qualifications – You must have post-secondary qualifications and the relevant assessing authority as suitable for your nominated occupation must have assessed your skills.
- Nominated occupation – Your nominated occupation must be on the skilled Occupations List (SOL). If your nominated occupation is not on the list, please contact us to discuss your other options.
BUSINESS SKILLED MIGRation
In particular, it looks at the level of experience of a successful business or investment owner, or senior executive.
The Business Skills category is divided into five sub-classes:
- Business Owner – for owners or part-owners of a business
- Senior Executive – for senior executive employees of major businesses
- Established Business in Australia – for people temporarily in Australia who are owners or part owners of a business
- Regional Established Business in Australia – for people temporarily in Australia who are owners or part owners of a business in a designated area of Australia
- Investor Category – for investors/business people willing to invest in Australia.
Family Stream applicants can be sponsored for migration (or nominated for permanent residence)* in one of the following visa categories:
- Other Family
SPONSERD FAMILY VISA
Up to 12 months
- 75% of applications: 54 days
- 90% of applications: 64 days